Beyond Travel is underwritten by Ageas and managed by Arrow Underwriting Agents.
Ageas Insurance products are only available through brokers.
Ageas is an international insurance group ranked among the top 20 insurance companies in Europe, with key markets in Europe and Asia, and a heritage spanning more than 190 years.
Ageas are the 7th largest *travel provider* in the UK.
Ageas achieved ServiceMark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service for their world class travel service Their In-house claims department is UK based and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In the event of a medical emergency abroad, Assistance International, Ageas’ in-house, multi-lingual team of specialists, will ensure you receive the appropriate treatment and fast.
Ageas Key facts:
- Over 190 years’ expertise in the insurance industry
- 5 Star Rated products available
- Winter Sports cover
- 24/7 medical assistance
- English speaking customer services with multi-lingual capabilities
- Financial Rating:
- Standard & Poor’s = A (stable)
Cover and benefits:
- Travel with Mental Health Conditions
- Cruise Travel
- Winter Sports
- Golf/Sporting Travel
- Hazardous Activities Travel
- Business Travel
- Optional Airline/ End Supplier Failure
How do I make a complaint?
if you have a complaint we ask that yousetting out the details.