Over 75 Travel Insurance – Holiday Cover Tailored to Your Health and Age
When you are over 75, it can be harder to find travel insurance. Many insurance providers consider those over 75 a higher risk due to the increased likelihood of pre-existing medical conditions, so they either push premiums up or decline cover altogether.
At Justtravelcover.com we understand that now is your time to explore new places, travel further afield, spend longer vacations visiting family abroad or enjoy trips with multiple destinations. We work with specialist medical travel insurance underwriters to provide high quality reasonably priced travel insurance for over 75’s to cover all medical conditions with no upper age limit.
Why Choose Over 75’s Travel Insurance from Justtravelcover.com?
- Single trips of up to 180 days if you are 75, and 94 days for ages 76 and over
- Annual multi trip travel cover - unlimited trips, each up to 93 days if you are 75, and 31 days for ages 76 to 79
- All pre-existing medical conditions, including terminal prognosis covered
- High levels of cancellation and emergency medical expenses cover
- Travel disruption cover (subject to age and cover level)
- Lost documents, baggage, medications, and medical aids cover
- Flexibility - 3 levels of cover to suit your needs
- All travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
Travel Insurance for Over 75’s – What’s Covered?
- Baggage up to £3,000
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £10 million
- Mobility aids up to £2,500
- Lost medications and medical aids up to £300
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Cancellation cover up to £12,500 (increased cancellation of up to £50,000 per person available
Travel Insurance for Over 75’s with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions – All Ages, All Stages
Justtravelcover.com offer comprehensive cover for all medical conditions at all levels of severity, including a terminal prognosis - with no upper age limit.
Some of the conditions we cover
- Heart Conditions
- Mental Health Conditions
- Liver Conditions
- Breathing Conditions
- Circulatory Conditions
- Disabilities and many more
To ensure you are fully covered in the event of a claim, please declare all your medical conditions in full.
Fast, Easy, and Accurate Online Medical Screening
Our online medical screening will take you just a few minutes to complete. You will be asked a series of multiple choice questions to give us the information we need to provide you with travel insurance quotes tailored to your health and travel requirements. Please have the following at hand:
- Your medical history with important dates
- Names of all your pre-existing medical conditions
Instant Cancellation Cover
Our online quote and medical screening engine enables you to compare and buy travel insurance quickly and easily. Cancellation cover starts immediately from the moment of purchase for you and all the travel companions you include in the policy, so you can relax and focus on getting ready to have a wonderful holiday.
We’re Here to Help
If you have questions or would like help completing your medical screening, our UK-based experienced travel insurance advisers will talk you through every step, ensuring complete confidentiality – please call us on 0800 294 2969.