Unity is a specialist travel insurance provider, underwritten by Lloyd’s of London - world’s largest and most innovative insurance market, established since 1688. It brings together an outstanding concentration of specialist underwriting expertise and talent, backed by the industry knowledge and the expertise of Lloyd’s Corporation, an independent regulator. Lloyd’s unique capital structure, often referred to as the ‘chain of security’, provides excellent financial security to policyholders.
Lloyd’s have always been at the forefront of the travel insurance industry, having insured such landmark journeys as the crossing of the English Channel by Gertrude Ederle in 1926. She was the first woman do so, beating the existing men’s record by nearly 2 hours!
- Operates in over 200 territories
- Over £2 billion in assets
- No upper age limit on single trip insurance
- Specialist cruise cover
- Experts at insuring complex and specialist risks
- Standard & Poor’s = A+ (Strong)
- 5 Star Rated products available
How do I make a complaint?
if you have a complaint we ask that yousetting out the details.