Specialist Travel Insurance for All Mental Health Conditions
At Justtravelcover.com we aim to help travellers with mental health conditions have a safe and enjoyable trip by providing them with high quality reasonably priced specialist medical travel insurance for mental illness, designed to cover the high costs of emergency medical treatment while away.
We also cover other unforeseeable circumstances, such as having to cancel your trip or cutting it short due to falling ill, loss of travel documents, and unforeseen legal expenses, as well as providing cover for winter sports, hazardous activities, and cruises.
We have extensive experience in providing tailor-made travel insurance for a broad spectrum of mental health issues, including:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Manic Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Other mental health conditions
What Are Pre-Existing Medical Conditions?
Any cardiovascular (any heart condition), cerebrovascular (stroke, transient ischaemic attack, brain haemorrhage) or lung/breathing condition, any type of cancer or diabetes, organ transplant, dialysis, or psychiatric problem you’ve ever had.
Any other medical condition that is ongoing or from which you have suffered symptoms or required medical treatment in the last 5 years.
To ensure your policy is valid and you get the protection you need, please declare all your medical conditions in full.
Travel Insurance for Mental Illness – What’s Covered?
Travel Insurance Essentials
- Single trips up to 365 days per trip up to age 65
- Unlimited travel on Annual Multi Trip policy for trips up to 93 days long each (depending on age)
- Cancellation/ curtailment cover up to £10,000
- Missed departure up to £750
- Baggage cover up to £3,000
- Personal liability up to £2 million
- Cruise and winter sports covers available
- Zero excess policies available
Medical Cover for Mental Illness
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- UK contact centre
- UK contact centre
- All ages considered
- All mental health conditions
Include your travel companions in your policy – and they will also be covered if the trip is cancelled for an insured reason.
How to Get a Quote
It is quick and easy to buy your travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions by completing the quote online or giving us a call on 0800 294 2969.
Our experienced and friendly travel insurance advisers based in the UK will talk you through every step of our quick and straightforward medical screening, helping you choose the cover best suited to your needs, while ensuring utmost confidentiality.