Single Trip Travel Insurance for All Destinations, Ages and Conditions
Single trip Travel Insurance is will provide cover for one holiday which can be anything from one day to a full year. You can also arrange cover up to 20 months in advance, which is a good idea so that you are covered for cancellation, should something go wrong before your trip meaning you cannot travel (terms apply).
We provide single trip Travel Insurance policies for holidaymakers of all ages, with cover for hundreds of pre-existing medical conditions, cruises, sports and activities.
Taking a single trip Travel Insurance policy is an easy and cost-effective way to protect you from unpleasant surprises, even if you are going on a short trip. You’ll be covered for expenses incurred if you need emergency medical treatment abroad and loss/theft of your baggage – it’s really important you choose cover for what you actually need, so think about where you’re going and what you’re going to do when you’re there. We work with a range of specialist travel insurers each with bronze, silver and gold cover options tailored to your needs.
Enjoy your holiday safe in the knowledge that help is here when you need it.
Our Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Single trips of up to 365 days
- No upper age limit
- Cancellation cover up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral) per person
- Baggage cover up to £3,000 per person
- Personal liability cover up to £2 million per person
- All travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
- Pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Emergency medical and repatriation expenses up to £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance helpline – English speaking
Single Trip Travel Insurance With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions & No Age Limit
Once you complete our simple and quick online medical screening, you will see a range of quotes from our panel of trusted insurance underwriters with a choice of policies that match your needs. We take away the worry by covering you for medical treatment abroad, cancellation, missed departure, lost travel documents and personal belongings – so you can focus on having a great time!
Instant Protection From The Moment You Buy Your Single Trip Travel Insurance Policy
It is quick and easy to buy your single trip cover online anytime, 7 days a week. Your cancellation cover starts from the moment your complete your purchase, so if you are unable to travel for an insured reason, you may be able to recover the cost of your holiday.
To be eligible for cover you must:
- be resident in the UK, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man for more than 6 months
- be registered with a GP at your place of residence
- purchase the policy prior to leaving the UK on your planned trip
Our Latest News
British holidaymakers who have been fully vaccinated could skip amber list quarantine rules under plans being drawn up by the government, according...
Millions of sun-starved Brits booked their summer holidays after the government lifted the ban on international travel in May. However, while the...
The government finally announced details of its much-awaited Traffic Light system yesterday, giving hope to sun-starved holidaymakers making plans...