Mental Health Travel Insurance from Just Travel Cover
At Just Travel Cover we aim to help travellers with mental health conditions have a safe and enjoyable trip by providing them with high quality and reasonably priced specialist medical Travel Insurance. Our Travel Insurance, which covers mental health issues, is designed to cover the high costs of emergency medical treatment while away.
We also cover other unforeseeable circumstances, such as having to cancel your trip or cutting it short due to falling ill, loss of travel documents, and unforeseen legal expenses, as well as providing cover for winter sports, hazardous activities and cruises.
Travel Insurance for Mental Health Conditions – What’s Covered?
- Single trips up to 365 days per trip
- Unlimited travel on Annual Multi Trip policy for trips up to 93 days long each (depending on age)
- Cancellation/ curtailment cover up to £12,500
- Missed departure up to £750
- Baggage cover up to £3,000
- Personal liability up to £2 million
- Cruise and winter sports covers available
- Zero excess policies available
Please note all cover limits are per person
Medical Cover for Mental Health Conditions
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- UK contact centre
- No age limit
- All mental health conditions
- Include your travel companions in your policy – and they will also be covered if the trip is cancelled for an insured reason.
What You Need to Know:
We have extensive experience in providing tailor-made travel insurance for a broad spectrum of mental health issues, including:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Manic Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Other mental health conditions
Our Latest News
With travel restrictions easing more people are booking holidays for the weeks and months ahead, finally confident of a well-deserved break away....
As many of us are now starting to think about holidays, we’ve teamed up with Pharmacy2U to share some tips on how you can stay safe in the warm...
It's hard to believe that there has been a 16 month ban on international cruises, but after almost a year and a half the FCDO has now changed its...