Mental Health Travel Insurance from Just Travel Cover
At Just Travel Cover we aim to help travellers with mental health conditions have a safe and enjoyable trip by providing them with high quality and reasonably priced specialist medical Travel Insurance. Our Travel Insurance, which covers mental health issues, is designed to cover the high costs of emergency medical treatment while away.
We also cover other unforeseeable circumstances, such as having to cancel your trip or cutting it short due to falling ill, loss of travel documents, and unforeseen legal expenses, as well as providing cover for winter sports, hazardous activities and cruises.
Travel Insurance for Mental Health Conditions – What’s Covered?
- Single trips up to 365 days per trip
- Unlimited travel on Annual Multi Trip policy for trips up to 93 days long each (depending on age)
- Cancellation/ curtailment cover up to £12,500
- Missed departure up to £750
- Baggage cover up to £3,000
- Personal liability up to £2 million
- Cruise and winter sports covers available
- Zero excess policies available
Please note all cover limits are per person
Medical Cover for Mental Health Conditions
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- UK contact centre
- No sge limit
- All mental health conditions
- Include your travel companions in your policy – and they will also be covered if the trip is cancelled for an insured reason.
What You Need to Know:
We have extensive experience in providing tailor-made travel insurance for a broad spectrum of mental health issues, including:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Manic Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Other mental health conditions
Our Latest News
The Canary Islands are back on the governments 'safe to travel' and 'quarantine-free' lists, meaning a winter holiday may be back on the table. With...
Just Travel Cover joins forces with Pharmacy2U Just Travel Cover has partnered with Pharmacy2U, the UK’s largest NHS-approved online pharmacy, to...
We have all been there - you get back from a week in the sun with a pocket full of foreign currency. If you're anything like me you will put it in...