Travel Insurance for Over 65s
Once you’re over 65 you may have more time to enjoy doing the things you love, including travelling more. While you may be excited about your next adventure, it’s important that you arrange Travel Insurance to ensure you are covered for any medical emergencies you may have and any unexpected situations that may arise while you’re away.
We know it can often be challenging to obtain affordable Travel Insurance when you’re 65 or over, as many insurance providers impose age limits or charge much higher premiums. At Just Travel Cover we have partnered with specialist insurers and underwriters to provide you with high quality insurance including cover for pre-existing medical conditions, and there is no age limit on our single trip policies. We will search a number of insurers and arrange the right level of travel insurance for your needs which will also include ensuring you get home if you require medical treatment abroad and miss your scheduled flight.
Travel Insurance for Over 65’s
- Single Trip Travel Insurance for over 65’s – for trips up to 365 days (up to 70)
- Annual multi trip Travel Insurance for over 65’s – for unlimited travel with each trip up to 93 days
- Hundreds of pre-existing medical conditions, including terminal prognosis covered
- High levels of cancellation and emergency medical expenses cover
- Travel disruption cover (subject to age and cover level)
- Lost documents, baggage, medications and medical aids cover
- Flexibility – 3 levels of cover to suit your needs
- Travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
What Are You Covered For?
- Cancellation/ curtailment up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Missed departure up to £1,500 per person
- Baggage (lost, stolen, damaged) up to £3,000 per person
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million per person
- Mobility aids up to £2,500
- Lost medications and medical aids up to £300
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
Please note all cover limits are per person and vary by insurer
Travel Insurance for Over 65’s with or without Medical Conditions
Having a medical condition when you are over a certain age shouldn’t prevent you from enjoying travelling to the full – that’s why Just Travel Cover provides five-star quality over 65’s Travel Insurance with pre-existing medical conditions, at all levels of severity, including a terminal prognosis.
Some of the conditions we cover:
- Heart Conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Joint Problems (arthritis, back pain)
- Mental Health Conditions
- Liver Conditions
- Breathing Conditions
- Circulatory Conditions
- Disabilities and many more
To ensure you are fully covered in the event of a claim, please declare all your medical conditions in full.
Fast, Easy, and Accurate Online Medical Screening
Our online medical screening will take you just a few minutes to complete. You will be asked a series of multiple choice questions to give us the information we need to provide you with Travel Insurance quotes over 65s tailored to your health and travel requirements. Please have the following to hand:
- Your medical history with important dates
- Names of all your pre-existing medical conditions
Our Latest News
Over the last few days the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) changed its advice on Spain, which will impact holidays to the mainland, the...
Summer holidays are back on the table for millions of Brits as the Foreign Office (FCO) has updated its travel advice, publishing a "safe list" of...
With many of our customers managing long-term health conditions our partner Pharmacy2u has provided an update on the latest government advice, and...