Diabetes Travel Insurance from Just Travel Cover
If you are diabetic, it’s important you get the right Travel Insurance to cover you should you need medical treatment while you are away, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday knowing you are fully protected.
At Just Travel Cover we aim to help you get your diabetes Travel Insurance quickly and easily with our accurate and straightforward online quote process. We are able to provide cover for type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Travel Insurance for Diabetes – Your Cover
- Cancellation/ curtailment up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Missed departure up to £1,500 per person
- Baggage up to £3,000 per person
- Personal Liability up to £2 million per person
- Zero excess policies available
Medical Cover for Diabetes
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Cover for all types of diabetes
Diabetes Travel Insurance – Instant Quote Online or By Phone
It is quick and easy to get a quote online.
You will need to complete a straightforward medical screening and tell us:
- What type of diabetes you have
- Details of any prescribed medication
- If you’ve ever been a smoker
- How many hospital admissions you’ve had in the last year
- If you have related conditions such as angina/heart attack, kidney impairment, liver damage, nerve damage, retinal damage, or peripheral vascular disease
- If you’ve ever been advised to take medication for high blood pressure or high cholesterol
To ensure you are fully protected against unexpected high medical bills while you are travelling, it’s important you answer all questions completely and accurately, particularly because diabetes is a contributing factor in many other medical conditions.
Our Latest News
According to Diabetes UK, here are five things that everyone with diabetes should know. One in 15 of us live with diabetes – that’s 4.7 million...
Enjoying Retirement Keith and his wife are both in their 60's and very much enjoying retirement. Travel is high on the agenda with the couple...
Bio: Hi there! I’m Cazzy, a type 1 diabetic with an ambition to become the first female who will travel to every country in the entire world with...