At Justtravelcover.com we aim to help all travellers enjoy their experiences to the fullest by providing high quality reasonably priced travel insurance for all pre-existing medical conditions and ages.
Justtravelcover.com is operated by Just Insurance Agents Limited, an independent agent based in Sunderland. Just Insurance Agents Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) number 610022.
Travel Insurance for Over 65’s with No Age Limit
We work with a panel of specialist underwriters to provide a range of travel insurance policies to offer the best level of protection tailored to the specific needs of every age group.
Travel Insurance for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
We cover all disabilities and medical conditions at all stages of severity, including a terminal prognosis. Some of the conditions we cover:
- Heart Conditions
- Mental Health Conditions
- Liver Conditions
- Breathing Conditions
- Circulatory Conditions
- Disabilities and many more
Cover for All Travel Types
- Our single trip policies cover trips up to 365 days in length and have no upper age limit.
- Our annual multi-trip policies cover unlimited trips up to 93 days each.
- We provide specialist cover for cruise, winter sports, golf, long stay, and business trips.
Excellent Cover for Every Eventuality
- Missed departure
- Personal belongings
- Lost documents
- Personal liability
- Travel disruption
Specialist Cover for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation
- Lost prescription medications and medical aids
- Mobility aids
- 24/7 medical emergency assistance
Flexible Policies for Every Budget
- Bronze level – cover for essential travel needs offering great value for money
- Silver level – our best-selling level of cover with lower excesses and higher amounts of sums insured.
- Gold level – the most comprehensive level of cover. Up to unlimited medical expenses with zero excess policies available.
Travel insurance online
Getting a quote online, comparing different levels of cover, and buying the one best suited to your needs has never been easier!
Simply enter your travel details and complete our simple and accurate medical screening by answering a short series of multiple choice questions. We will need the name of your medical condition if you have one, your prescribed medications and dosages, and the key dates from your medical history.
Travel insurance by phone
Our UK customer service team is only a phone call away! Call us on 0800 294 2969 – free of charge for landline and mobiles, 7 days a week
Our knowledgeable and experienced travel insurance advisers based in the UK will gladly answer your query, help you complete your medical screening, and pick the right policy – all in a friendly, professional, and confidential manner.