Cancer Patients Travel Insurance – Flexible Cover to Suit You
Getting Travel Insurance when you have (or have had) cancer can be daunting and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be that way. At Just Travel Cover we work with specialist medical Travel Insurance underwriters to provide high quality and affordable cover for cancer, including those in remission, for many types of cancers, such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma and more.
We also cover those with a terminal prognosis, so you can travel assured you will be looked after should you need it.
Travel Insurance for Cancer – What’s Included?
- Cancellation/ curtailment cover up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Personal belongings and baggage cover up to £3,000 per person
- Missed departure cover up to £1,500 per person
- Personal liability cover up to £2 million per person
- Zero excess policies available
Medical Cover For Cancer
- Emergency repatriation and medical expenses £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance line
- All ages and stages of cancer considered, including a terminal prognosis
How to Get Your Travel Insurance for Cancer
First, please check with your doctor that you are fit to travel. Click on ‘Get a Quote’ and complete our fast and easy medical screening. This is where you declare your cancer by taking just a few minutes to answer a series of multiple-choice questions. Please have the following information to hand:
- Name of your cancer
- Important dates from your medical history
- How many hospital admissions you’ve had in the last year
You will get a range of quotes and levels of cover with varying premiums, excesses, and options to compare. Please check the full benefits and choose the policy best suited to your needs.
Your cancellation cover starts from the moment you complete your purchase (single trip insurance), so if you are unable to travel for an insured reason, you can recover the cost of your holiday. Insure your travel companions under your policy – and they will be covered too.
Our Latest News
With travel restrictions easing more people are booking holidays for the weeks and months ahead, finally confident of a well-deserved break away....
As many of us are now starting to think about holidays, we’ve teamed up with Pharmacy2U to share some tips on how you can stay safe in the warm...
It's hard to believe that there has been a 16 month ban on international cruises, but after almost a year and a half the FCDO has now changed its...