Travel Insurance for Cancer Patients – Comprehensive Cover for Complete Peace of Mind
Getting travel insurance for cancer can be daunting and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be that way. At Justtravelcover.com we work with specialist medical travel insurance underwriters to provide high quality affordable cover for most cancer patients, including those in remission, for many types of cancers, such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma and more. We also cover those with a terminal prognosis, so you can travel assured you will be looked after should you need it.
Justtravelcover.com Travel Insurance for Cancer Patients – What’s Included?
Travel Insurance Essentials
- Cancellation/ curtailment cover up to £12,500 (£50,000 on referral)
- Personal belongings and baggage cover up to £3,000
- Missed departure cover up to £1,500
- Personal liability cover up to £2 million
- Zero excess policies available
Medical Cover for Cancer
- Emergency repatriation and medical expenses £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance line
- All ages and stages of cancer considered, including a terminal prognosis
How to Get Your Travel Insurance for Cancer
First, please check with your doctor you are fit to travel. Click on ‘Get a Quote’ and complete our fast and easy medical screening. This is where you declare your cancer by taking just a few minutes to answer a series of multiple-choice questions. Please have the following information to hand:
- Name of your cancer
- Important dates from your medical history
- How many hospital admissions you’ve had in the last year
You will get a range of quotes and levels of cover with varying premiums, excesses, and options to compare. Please check the full benefits and choose the policy best suited to your needs.
Your cancellation cover starts from the moment your complete your purchase, so if you are unable to travel for an insured reason, you can recover the cost of your holiday. Insure your travel companions under your policy – and they will be covered too.
If you prefer to complete your quote over the phone, please call us on 0800 294 2969 – we are open 7 days a week and will take you through every step of the process to get you the best insurance for your type and stage of cancer, so you can relax and have a great time on your holiday.
Tips on travelling with cancer › Read More...