Over 75s Travel Insurance – All Conditions and Destinations Covered
We know that when you are over 75 it can be harder to find Travel Insurance. Many providers consider those over 75 a higher risk due to the increased likelihood of pre-existing medical conditions, so they either push premiums up or decline cover altogether.
At Just Travel Cover we understand that now is your time to explore new places, travel further afield, spend longer holidays visiting family abroad or enjoy trips with multiple destinations including cruises. That’s why we work with specialist medical underwriters to provide high quality and affordable Travel Insurance for over 75s and those with pre-existing medical conditions. There’s no age limit on our single trip policies, and while we have annual policies up to age 79 too, we recommend choosing “Single Trip” when getting a quote, and the annual price will also display if it is available.
Why choose Just Travel Cover?
- Single trips of up to 180 days if you are 75, and 94 days for ages 76 and over
- Annual multi trip travel insurance for over 75’s – unlimited trips, each up to 93 days if you are 75, and 21 days for ages 76 to 79
- Hundreds of pre-existing medical conditions, including terminal prognosis covered
- High levels of cancellation and emergency medical expenses cover
- Travel disruption cover (subject to age and cover level)
- Lost documents, baggage, medications, and medical aids cover
- Flexibility – 3 levels of cover to suit your needs
- All travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
What Are You Covered For?
- Cancellation/ curtailment up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Missed departure up to £1,500 per person
- Baggage up to £3,000 per person
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million per person
- Mobility aids up to £2,500 per person
- Lost medications and medical aids up to £300 per person
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
Please note all cover limits are per person and vary by insurer
Travel Insurance for Over 75s with or without Pre-Existing Medical Conditions – All Ages, All Stages
Just Travel Cover offer five-star quality cover for hundreds of medical conditions at all levels of severity, including a terminal prognosis – with no upper age limit on single trip policies.
Just some of the conditions we cover:
- Heart Conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Joint Problems (arthritis, back pain)
- Mental Health Conditions
- Liver Conditions
- Breathing Conditions
- Circulatory Conditions
- Disabilities and many more
To ensure you are fully covered in the event of a claim, please declare all your medical conditions in full.
Fast, Easy, and Accurate Online Medical Screening
Our online medical screening will take you just a few minutes to complete. You will be asked a series of multiple choice questions to give us the information we need to provide you with Travel insurance quotes tailored to your health and travel requirements. Please have the following to hand:
- Your medical history with important dates
- Names of all your pre-existing medical conditions
Our Latest News
Over the last few days the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) changed its advice on Spain, which will impact holidays to the mainland, the...
Summer holidays are back on the table for millions of Brits as the Foreign Office (FCO) has updated its travel advice, publishing a "safe list" of...
With many of our customers managing long-term health conditions our partner Pharmacy2u has provided an update on the latest government advice, and...