A Leading Provider of Travel Insurance for Over 85s
If you are over 85 and love travelling, getting your trips insured can be difficult, but not with Just Travel Cover. We provide specialist Travel Insurance for over 85’s, including if you have pre-existing medical conditions.
It’s important you pack the right level of cover when you go on holiday, so you can be fully insured against unexpected medical expenses, loss of your possessions or even having to cancel. High quality Travel Insurance from is will give you peace of mind to enjoy any type of holiday you choose to go on, whether it’s a city break, a sunny beach holiday or a Caribbean cruise.
Why Choose our Travel Insurance for Over 85s?
- Single trips up to 94 days with no upper age limit
- Hundreds of pre-existing medical conditions, including terminal prognosis covered
- High levels of cancellation and emergency medical expenses cover
- Lost documents, baggage, medications, and medical aids cover
- Flexibility – 3 levels of cover to suit your needs
- Travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
What Are You Covered For?
- Cancellation/ curtailment up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Missed departure up to £1,500 per person
- Baggage up to £3,000 per person
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million per person
- Mobility aids up to £2,500 per person
- Lost medications and medical aids up to £300 per person
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
*Please note all cover limits are per person and vary by insurer.
Travel Insurance for Over 85s with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions – All Ages, All Stages
Just Travel Cover offer cover for medical conditions at all levels of severity, including a terminal prognosis – with no upper age limit.
Some of the conditions we cover:
- Heart Conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Joint Problems (arthritis, back pain)
- Mental Health Conditions
- Liver Conditions
- Breathing Conditions
- Circulatory Conditions
- Disabilities and many more
To ensure you are fully covered in the event of a claim, please declare all your medical conditions in full.
Fast, Easy, and Accurate Online Medical Screening
Our online medical screening will take you just a few minutes to complete. You will be asked a series of multiple choice questions to give us the information we need to provide you with travel insurance quotes tailored to your health and travel requirements. Please have the following at hand:
- Your medical history with important dates
- Names of all your pre-existing medical conditions
Our Latest News
The Canary Islands are back on the governments 'safe to travel' and 'quarantine-free' lists, meaning a winter holiday may be back on the table. With...
The new year brought about the end of the Brexit transition period, and with it some fundamental changes for UK travellers visiting Europe in the...
Millions of people missed out on holidays in 2020 due to the Coronavirus outbreak, but with two vaccines now approved in the UK and the roll out...
A New Year is often seen as a fresh start, and with this, most of us choose to make resolutions like eating healthier or travelling more. Although,...