Travel Insurance for Diabetics – Specialist Medical Cover for Your Health Needs
If you are diabetic, it’s important you get the right travel insurance to cover you should you need medical treatment while you are away, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday knowing you are fully protected.
At Justtravelcover.com we aim to help you get your diabetes travel insurance quickly and easily with our accurate and straightforward online quote process.
We are able to provide cover for all types of diabetes, including type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Travel Insurance for Diabetes – Your Comprehensive Cover
- Cancellation/ curtailment up to £12,500 (£50,000 on referral)
- Missed departure up to £1,500
- Baggage up to £3,000
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Zero excess policies available
Medical Cover for Diabetes
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Cover for all types of diabetes
Diabetes Travel Insurance – Instant Quote Online or By Phone
It is quick and easy to get a quote online or by calling us on 0800 294 2969.
You will need to complete a straightforward medical screening and tell us:
- What type of diabetes you have
- Details of any prescribed medication
- If you’ve ever been a smoker
- How many hospital admissions you’ve had in the last year
- If you have related conditions such as angina/heart attack, kidney impairment, liver damage, nerve damage, retinal damage, or peripheral vascular disease
- If you’ve ever been advised to take medication for high blood pressure or high cholesterol
To ensure you are fully protected against unexpected high medical bills while you are travelling, it’s important you answer all questions completely and accurately, particularly because diabetes is a contributing factor in many other medical conditions
Instant Cancellation Cover
Your cancellation cover starts from the moment your complete your purchase, so if you are unable to travel for an insured reason, you can recover the cost of your holiday. Insure your travel companions under your policy – and they will be covered too.
For comprehensive guidance on travelling with diabetes, please visit https://www.diabetes.org.uk/travel.