Single Trip Travel Insurance – All Conditions, All Ages, All Destinations
Single trip travel insurance is an easy and cost-effective way to protect your travels from unpleasant surprises, even if you are going on a short trip.
Justtravelcover.com works with a range of specialist travel insurers to provide policies with varying levels of cover tailored to your needs: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Justtravelcover.com single trip travel insurance – what’s included:
Travel cover essentials
- Single trips of up to 365 days
- No upper age limit
- Cancellation cover up to £12,500 (£50,000 on referral)
- Baggage cover up to £3,000
- Personal liability cover up to £2 million
- All travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
- All pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Emergency medical and repatriation expenses up to £15 million
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance helpline
Pre-existing medical conditions with no age limit
We provide a range of specialist single trip travel medical insurance policies, so you can choose the cover that’s best suited to your exact needs – all destinations, ages, and medical conditions considered. Enjoy your holiday safe in the knowledge that help is here when you need it.
Whatever happens – we’ve got you covered
Once you complete our simple and quick online medical screening, you will get a range of quotes from the panel of trusted insurance underwriters with a choice of policies to match your needs. We take away the worry by covering you for cancellation, missed departure, lost travel documents, and personal belongings - so you can focus on having a great time!
Instant protection from the moment you buy your single trip travel insurance policy
It is quick and easy to buy your single trip cover online anytime, 7 days a week. Your cancellation cover starts from the moment your complete your purchase, so if you are unable to travel for an insured reason, you can recover the cost of your holiday.
To be eligible for cover you must:
- be resident in the UK, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man for more than 6 months
- be registered with a GP at your place of residence
- purchase the policy prior to travel.
We’re here to help
If you have questions or would like help completing your medical screening, our UK-based experienced travel insurance advisers will talk you through every step, ensuring complete confidentiality – please call us on 0800 294 2969.