Heading to America? Don’t forget your Travel Insurance
The USA is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world; from the bright lights of Vegas to the Theme Parks of Disney World, there really is something for everyone in the land of opportunity.
Travel Insurance should be top of your list, once you’ve booked your holiday to the USA, and a good policy could save you a fortune, epsecially if you need medical treatment while on holiday. While the healthcare system is one of the best in the world, it is also one of the most expensive, with bills easily running into the tens of thousands. Find out more about the eye-watering costs of medical treatment in this blog.
It’s important to arrange Travel Insurance as soon as you book your holiday to the USA, so you are covered should you need to cancel*, which may just give you that extra peace of mind you need to relax, especially with Covid-19 still with us.
You’ll also be covered for your baggage if your belongings are lost, stolen or damaged during your trip. And with Smart Luggage you could even get automatic payouts if your luggage is delayed or lost as a result of the airport or airline’s mishandling of it.
Travel Insurance for USA – What’s Included?
- Cancellation/ curtailment cover up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Emergency Medical expenses up to £15,000,000 per person
- Personal belongings and baggage cover up to £3,000 per person
- Missed departure cover up to £1,500 per person
- Smart Luggage cover – automatic payouts for delayed or lost luggage (included on gold, available to add on to silver or bronze)
What about Coronavirus?
- Emergency medical and associated expenses covered (including if you contract Covid-19)
- Cover if you need to cancel due to Covid-19* (terms apply)
- Terms apply – see our Travel Insurance for Coronavirus page for more details
Single Trip Travel Insurance for the USA with No Age Limit
Once you complete our simple and quick online medical screening, you will get a range of quotes from our panel of trusted insurance underwriters with a choice of policies to match your needs. We take away the worry by covering you for medical treatment abroad, cancellation, missed departure, lost travel documents, and personal belongings – so you can focus on having a great time in America.
Instant Protection From The Moment You Buy
It is quick and easy to buy your single trip cover online anytime, 7 days a week. Your cancellation cover starts from the moment your complete your purchase, so if you are unable to travel for an insured reason, you may be able to recover the cost of your holiday.
To be eligible for cover you must:
- be resident in the UK, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man for more than 6 months
- be registered with a GP at your place of residence
- purchase the policy prior to leaving the UK on your planned trip
Our Latest News
Read the latest news from Just Travel Cover.
The government’s decision to ease restrictions on international travel has sparked a flurry of holiday bookings and boosted consumer confidence,...
Holiday bookings and enquiries for Travel Insurance have surged after last week's government announcement regarding international travel. The news...
The USA is easing its Coronavirus travel restrictions, reopening to fully vaccinated travellers from the UK in November. Foreign travellers will be...