Travel Insurance for over 90s
Over 90? Still love travelling and fancy seaside breaks, idyllic scenic locations and entertaining holidays? Just Travel Cover provides specialist Travel Insurance for over 90s with no upper age limit, covering you for unexpected medical expenses, as well as lost documents and luggage, so you always have high quality support and assistance on your trip if you need it.
It’s particularly important to get the right level of travel cover before you begin your trip, as it can save you a small fortune should the unforeseen happen. We can compare cover and prices from a range of insurers for you, covering pre-existing medical conditions too.
Why Choose Just Travel Cover?
- Single trips up to 94 days with no upper age limit
- Pre-existing medical conditions, including terminal prognosis covered
- High levels of cancellation and emergency medical expenses cover
- Lost documents, baggage, medications, and medical aids cover
- Flexibility – 3 levels of cover to suit your needs
- Travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
What Are You Covered For?
- Cancellation/ curtailment up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Missed departure up to £1,500 per person
- Baggage up to £3,000 per person
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million per person
- Mobility aids up to £2,500 per person
- Lost medications and medical aids up to £300 per person
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
Please note all cover limits are per person
Travel Insurance for Over 90s with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions – All Ages, All Stages
Just Travel Cover offer five-star quality cover for medical conditions at all levels of severity, including a terminal prognosis – with no upper age limit.
Just some of the conditions we cover:
- Heart Conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Joint Problems (arthritis, back pain)
- Mental Health Conditions
- Liver Conditions
- Breathing Conditions
- Circulatory Conditions
- Disabilities and many more
To ensure you are fully covered in the event of a claim, please declare all your medical conditions in full.
Fast, Easy, and Accurate Online Medical Screening
Our online medical screening will take you just a few minutes to complete. You will be asked a series of multiple choice questions to give us the information we need to provide you with travel insurance quotes tailored to your health and travel requirements. Please have the following at hand:
- Your medical history with important dates
- Names of all your pre-existing medical conditions
Instant Cancellation Cover
Our online quote and medical screening engine enables you to compare and buy travel insurance quickly and easily. Cancellation cover starts immediately from the moment of purchase for you and all the travel companions you include in the policy, so you can relax and focus on getting ready to have a wonderful holiday.
Our Latest News
The government finally announced details of its much-awaited Traffic Light system yesterday, giving hope to sun-starved holidaymakers making plans...
Holidays to Portugal, Madeira and the Azores have been given the green light after Traffic Light system announced. The government announced...
An essential guide to travelling while taking AtorvastatinBy Phil Day, Superintendent Pharmacist – Pharmacy2U What is atorvastatin? ...