Apprentice Customer Service AdvisorsJoin an award-winning team
You will provide a first-class sales/customer service by answering any questions the customer might have about our insurance products.
You will act as a liaison between customer and insurer, expertly advising and selling product(s) to customers that meet their demands and needs.
- Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, developing excellent communication skills
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with in line with Service Level Agreements
- Providing quality customer service
- Interacting with customers, answering insurance enquiries
- Effectively identifying customer complaints
Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Your main duties would include providing insurance quotations, using our bespoke IT system, including medical screening for our elderly customers; therefore, it is essential that any candidate has excellent customer service and communication skills, patience, empathy, and attention to detail
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS an additional day off during the week of your birthday
- Staff pension
Long service awards (e.g., increases in holiday allowance)
- Staff discount (PLUS discount for your friends and family too)
- JTC Rewards App
- Annual wage: £10,400.00
- Working week: 9.00am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. Additional evening and weekend working may be required in the future.
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Expected duration: 12 months
- Possible start date: 05 Apr 2022
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
- Level 2 (GCSE)
Requirements and prospects
- Team Player
- Strong Interpersonal/communication skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Approachable, warm, and friendly
- Reliable and dependable
- Good communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum GCSE Grade 4/C in maths & English or equivalent
- Just Travel Cover have a history of retaining successful apprentices
- Opportunity for staff to continue personal development with Industry recognised qualifications
Watch our videos
Hear from some of our apprentices to find out more about life at Just Travel Cover, get insight from Layla Stewart who started as an apprentice and is now Telesales Manager, plus director Isabel Mellefont explains how the role has evolved over the years.
We’ve been helping people find insurance for 20+ years
Peace of Mind
We help provide peace of mind to holidaymakers who know they are protected
95% of our customers would recommend us to friends and family
We work with a panel of leading insurers so we can help people of all ages and with hundreds of medical conditions find the right Travel Insurance for their needs.
Who we work with
From insurance brokers large and small to travel agents, tour operators, charities and health organisations, find out more about who we work with
Meet the Team
Meet the team who drive us forward, overseeing a dedicated workforce delivering first class products, service and support to our customers and partners.